Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Ready

6 Easy Easter Dresses

Flounce Hem Dress (on sale) // Embroidered Drop Wait Dress // Chambry Shirt Dress // Short Sleeve Floral Dress  (similar here, here, & here) // Short Sleeve Minimal Dress (similar here) // Fluttered Blooms Swing Dress








The fact that Easter is only a week away, literally blows my mind. This year is FLYING by! On one hand, I want time to slow down, but on the other (dominant) hand, I am so ready and excited to be pulling out those new spring prints and dresses! I can't get enough of the pretty floral/ pastels this season, and the options available right now seem to be endless. 

This is also Harrison's first Easter that he will actually kind of be able to understand what's going on, so I'm extra excited for it! I've gotten everything together for his first Easter basket (we saved our money last year and skipped the basket since he was not even 4 months old yet).. we got him a toddler soccer ball, a new book, bubbles, and little treats to stuff in some Easter eggs :)




post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!