Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Master Bedroom Mood Board

Master Bedroom Mood Boarf




Things are getting close! Today, the painters are putting the finishing coats on the trim, the electrician is hanging our fixtures and finishing the outlets, and tomorrow our hardwood floors will be sanded and stained. I've felt like a gypsy the last week (going on two now) because we've been hopping from relative to relative's house in order to keep little Harrison away from all of the fumes at home. But we're getting so close now, I can almost taste it! 

Today I put together a little mood board for our master bedroom... 

I like a mix of traditional pieces with contemporary art and accessories. Our bed was actually a wedding gift from my parents and we've used these Restoration Hardware bed linens since our wedding as well, except we just added this linen duvet cover recently for a more lush, layered feel. I ordered custom made, black out, flat roman shades in an off white linen for the window treatments that should be ready in the next couple of weeks. Other than the windows there isn't a lot of new things we need for our master, except I do want new bedside table lamps and art. I'm loving this piece right now, and think it would look amazing over our bed, although I'm worried the size may be a little too small.. but the colors are perfect. 


To see more master bedroom inspiration see here...


post signature



get the look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!