Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Addition [Updates]
















Some exciting things have been happening with the addition progress and I am happy to finally share some quick little snippets with you!

The builder dropped off our mantle on Friday and I am THRILLED with how it looks so far. It will be painted the same color as the rest of the trim in our living room, BM White dove. They also dropped off the carrara marble slab for the hearth, and I'm equally smitten! We're hoping to have the hearth and subway tile surround installed this week.

The bathroom cabinets were also installed last week. The vanity counter top was supposed to come yesterday but this snow storm has thrown yet another wrench in our schedule, so we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out. But as soon as the counter top is in, they can finish the plumbing, install the linen cabinet on top of the vanity, and finally hang the mirror and sconces. 

I just keep reciting to myself...

patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!