Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving...





























I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday! We celebrated at my mom's house this year and it was extra special for our family being that it was Harrison's very first Thanksgiving! We started a new tradition of roasting oysters before we sat down for the main event. It gave everyone something to gather around and catch up over... not going to lie, we kind of stole the idea from my husband's family - they've done it for years and years, but everyone loved it. 

And now that we welcome December, we have so much to look forward to leading up to Christmas. I expect this Christmas to have a fresh feel with a little one running around :) Not to mention, who doesn't love Christmas music and holiday parties?! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!