Monday, August 11, 2014

White to Bright







Hey everyone! I'm happy to be back today from a relaxing beach vacation and also excited to share with you a little style board I put together featuring these Hollywood Regency Chairs found over at Chairish. If you aren't familiar with them, then you are in for a real treat. Chairish is an exclusive curator approved, online marketplace for vintage furniture, and they have tons of high quality vintage pieces to choose from. I was thrilled when Chairish asked me to take a room from white to bright using a pair of their accent chairs! I chose the Hollywood Regency Chairs for their traditional lines, and versatility. I paired them with green grass-cloth wallpaper, and a few other green and neutral accessories that create a bright but peaceful room. Check out the Regency Chairs and some other great accent chairs they have here
                                                                  




                                                                                                        post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!