Friday, July 18, 2014

Kitchen Transformation

My parents recently renovated their 20 something year old kitchen into a gorgeous new updated space. First they removed a wall between the old dining room and kitchen to make one open space that is filled with natural light. 

They decided to keep everything simple and clean with an all white and natural kitchen. BM White Dove is on the walls, and the island is stained walnut with Calcutta marble. It turned out so good, I just had to share with you all. This is exactly the kind of clean and clutter free look I am currently craving in my own home. I hope you enjoy some major eye candy!





I absolutely love the dual butcher blocks on either side of the range.


























                                                                  post signature

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful, Marci! I loved seeing the images on Pinterest, too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such amazing transformations for the kitchen. I'm loving your parents' eye for interior decor. Also, that all white color palette is heavenly. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing, Marci! I think I had my fill for design and styling inspirations for this week. All the best!

    Naomi Walters @ Chicora

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!