Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Decor & A Few Updates Around The Home

Surprisingly, December has been a pretty productive month for me, especially considering I am now 36 weeks along (!). A lot has been happening and I've been so scattered brained, but here are a few snippets I've taken over the last week or so to share. 

Last week I helped my sister finish her holiday decor for her banister. I think it turned out pretty spectacular. 





I also made my first Christmas wreath using deco mesh. Probably one of the easiest projects I've ever done. I figured there are enough deco mesh tutorials out there so I didn't do one, but I definitely recommend giving it a try!



I found the perfect little blue and white vase at this year's annual Bazaar Bazaar for $6 to put my pheasant and turkey feathers in...


And we finally got some projects done around the nursery over the weekend, like hanging this framed Rifle Paper Co. print , and I sewed the crib skirt. I love how it turned out!


We also got this DIY mirror hung over the changing table.



Just a few of little details to finish in the nursery and I promise I will be ready for a full reveal :) Stay tuned...
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!