Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Showering Baby HRD pt. Deux

 Last weekend was my last baby shower. It was bittersweet to know that time has come and gone, but exciting too because it just means HRD's arrival is coming that much sooner!
My mother in law's best friends hosted the shower and did a fabulous job. 
We have truly been spoiled! 

Check out some of the details...


 the cake was the most delicious sponge cake with chunks of refreshing strawberries inside



One of the hostesses sells Caspari wholesale and came up with these adorable personalized napkins for us! She gave me tons of leftovers, so you may see the resurface again over the next year or so ;)


Ahmazing (and pretty) chocolate covered strawberries!


 And chocolate "it's a boy" suckers... perfect for this chocolate craving mom to be.







And last but not least the wonderful hostesses and myself



I hope everyone enjoys this Thanksgiving holiday. Don't forget to take a moment to relax (between eating and BF shopping of course)!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!