Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Celebrating Our 3rd Anniversary Recap

Yesterday W and I got back from the most amazing trip to Charleston, South Carolina. 
We spent the last four days eating, drinking, and walking our butts off. 
There is just so much that I'd like to share with you all about Charleston that I thought the best way to do it would be over a small series of posts so you can get the full picture of why I love Charleston so much. 

So to start off I'll share with you a little recap of our weekend.

We stayed at the Palmer Home B&B *. It had spectacular views of the Battery and was walking distance to just about everything downtown.


The first night we enjoyed a casual evening at The Vendue Inn Rooftop Bar. We had a light dinner and enjoyed live music and drinks with a view.





The Palmer Home B&B also has daily wine and cheese included with your stay that we enjoyed every afternoon on the piazza.


This is the owner's dog, Rocky, who enjoyed the view with us!




I feel like all we did all weekend was eat, and this was one of my favorite spots. 
(But more on that later)


We enjoyed a carriage tour* of the city and soaked up a ton a history. This was our horse, Henry. 


And when we weren't eating, shopping, or drinking, we were here at the public pier just soaking it all in on the swings. 


* Travel Tip - I added Charleston to a place of interest on my groupon account and browsed for weeks for any deals we might be interested in for our stay there. I ended up scoring the Palmer Home B&B and the carriage tour tickets for half off! Do your research before purchasing, and you can save some $$. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!