Thursday, August 16, 2012

HH Patio



I mentioned earlier this year that my summer must-have is patio furniture. 
First off, who knew how expensive patio furniture is?! 

It took a lot of researching, but eventually I found a set that matched what the mr. and I wanted and was reasonably priced. I found this set from World Market and went through ebates to purchase it online to receive 5% cash back (and if you didn't notice already, it is majorly on sale - so now's the time to buy!).  
I waited a little before I found the right chair cushions, and settled on these from pottery barn- which turned out nicely because they are sale right now too. 

There are a few more things I'd like to do to this space, like ad an umbrella and potted plants, but for now it serves it's purpose for an outdoor eating space and we are enjoying it so much! 

What was your summer must-have this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!