Tuesday, July 19, 2011

shut the front door










this weekend W and I just may attempt to paint our front door, but with so many color options how does one choose?

currently our door looks like this + a black awning overhead
(this was the only picture I could find)


it's a deep red, which is fine and dandy and all, except the paint is bubbling and there are even reminents of torquoise showing through from an undercoat.
so needless to say, it's time for a new paint job.

I'm kind of ready for a little change but I think W is having a hard time letting go of the red door. What do you think?

either way, the door is getting painted this weekend, so I will let you know what the end result is!

1 comment:

  1. first, i loved the title of this post--hilarious--second, go for it! you live in (insert name of town here...i started to type it then realized you might not want the www to have your town and photos of your house) but, regardless--its the perfect spot to have a fun front door! i think just go bold, you wont regret it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!