Monday, April 19, 2010

SHHHH It's A Surprise Birthday Party!


This past weekend I put together an all day birthday extravaganza for Wesley!

First, we had the most delicious brunch at Millie's Diner downtown.


It was amazing, and I highly recommend it if you are ever in the Richmond area.

Next, I took him to the Metro Richmond Zoo. I know, a little corny, but it was actually kind of fun if you ignored the 7809780 million toddlers running around... besides neither of us had ever been.

My favorite part were the peacocks roaming around. Can you say beautiful?

Really, all of that stuff was fun (especially the food) but it was also to get Wesley's mind distracted from what we were really doing that night!



We went to Buddy's, Wesley's favorite local spot, for "dinner" where all of our closet friends and family were waiting there to surprise him! After a lot of anxiety and warding off his questions, it was completely worth it! It turned out to be such an amazing night that included tons of food, drinks, table top dancing, bad karaoke, and great friends!

3 comments:

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!